Private Equity and Venture Capital funds
Nielsen Nørager provides legal advice to management teams regarding the establishment of venture capital funds and buyout funds, e.g. in respect of:
- preparation of tender documents
- choice of structure
- regulation of transparency and openness
- carried interest and waterfall provisions
- negotiation and preparation of limited partnership agreements
- establishment of feeder vehicles
Further, we assist Danish and foreign banks, pension funds, insurance companies, funds, high net worth individuals and business angels regarding investment in Danish and foreign venture capital funds and buyout funds, e.g. in respect of:
- negotiation of terms for participation as sponsor or lead investor
- negotiation of investment terms as such, e.g. regarding management fee and carried interest
- preparation of limited partnership agreements
- investment through funds of funds
- purchase and sale of existing investor commitments (secondaries).
Due to the considerable experience and insight which our team of private equity and venture capital specialists have gained and continue to expand by assisting Danish and foreign capital funds and professional investors, we can provide our clients with a competitive edge in today’s highly competitive environment. Thus, we do not only provide cutting-edge legal expertise, but also the financial and commercial insight which is needed in negotiations to create increased value for our clients.