Start-ups and growth companies
Nielsen Nørager assists a substantial number of founders of start-ups and growth companies as well as other entrepreneurs from establishment of their business until exit. Our advice includes:
- Establishment of start-up, including incorporation of an operational company and holding company etc.
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholders’ agreement between shareholders
- Strategy for protection of intellectual property rights (IPR)
- Drafting and negotiation of development and supply agreements
- Raising capital (seed, venture etc.) and negotiation of investment agreements and shareholders’ agreements with new investors and business angels
- Fintech related questions including application for a licence as an investment firm, financial institution, etc.
- Employment matters, including service contracts for management
- Coaching regarding establishment of efficient and clear business processes and governance structures to support a professional operation and preparing the start-up for possible exits
- Cross-border assistance / outbound services in relation to matters governed by foreign law
- Participation in advisory boards
- Negotiation of share sale agreements with potential buyers in connection with exits
Our team of advisers include persons with both law and MBA degrees as well as solid business understanding. This means that we can offer advice to start-ups that reaches far beyond the strictly legal matters and extends to a large number of the challenges facing start-up businesses. Further, we offer a comprehensive catalogue of standard documents and have a cost structure in place that allows us to offer highly specialised advice to start-ups and entrepreneurs based on very attractive fixed pricing and/or other individually agreed price models always taking into account the financial position and liquidity of the individual start-up.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call to have an informal and not-binding chat regarding your start-up. We will also be very happy to participate in a meeting (at no charge) to discuss your company and its need for advice.