Besides general legal advice, Bente Lund Poulsen primarily provides legal assistance in respect of personal matters, including family and succession law. Bente also practices in real estate law, including commercial leases.
Furthermore, Bente administers the estates of deceased persons, advises private clients on family law issues, including wills, marriage settlement, separation, divorce, division of property, custody of children and more.
Bente was born in 1955 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 1981.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2005 Danish Attorney Mediators
- 1984 Right of audience before the Danish High Court
- 1984 Attorney
- 2005 - 2010 Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, partner
- Danish Attorney Mediators
- Danish Family Attorneys
- International Bar Association (IBA)