Birgitte Horn provides legal advice primarily on all issues concerning real estate, including property transactions, construction law and commercial leasing law.
Furthermore, Birgitte Horn provides legal advice on issues pertaining to labour and employment law, including public servants’ terms of employment, collective labour law and terms of employment for salaried employees and executives.
Finally, Birgitte has significant experience with the field of insolvency and reconstruction and she is an experienced litigator.
Birgitte Horn was born in 1958 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 1982.
Professional qualifications and education
- 1990 Right of audience before the Supreme Court
- 1985 Right of audience before the High Court
- 1985 Attorney
- 2005 – 2009 Member of The Disciplinary Board of the Danish Bar and Law Society
- 1998 – 2002 Tutor in human resources law for DIEU
- 1997 – 2001 Member of The Danish Board and Law Society's study programme committee for employment law and administrative law
- 1988 – 2010 Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, partner
- 1985 – 1988 Lind Cadovius Advokatfirma, attorney
- 1982 – 1985 Advokaterne Bredgade 3, Assistant attorney
- AnsættelsesAdvokater (The Danish association of employment and labour law lawyers)
- Dansk Forening for Arbejdsret (The Danish Labour law association)
- Danske Ejendomsadvokater (Danish real estate attorneys)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Co-author of FunktionærMemo (salaried employee memo, Magnus, 1998, book