Brian Jørgensen is an experienced adviser in the area of general commercial matters, including corporate law, financing, venture capital and incentive programmes.
Furthermore, Brian has comprehensive experience in mergers and acquisitions in Denmark and abroad, including with respect to structuring and coordination of sales processes, due diligence and preparation and negotiation of transaction documents and reinvestment agreements, etc.
Brian advises Danish and international clients in all of the above areas and has special insight into the healthcare industry in Scandinavia and also advises on regulatory matters in this area.
Brian Jørgensen was born in 1979 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 2003.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2007 LL.M.
- 2006 Attorney
- 2012 – 2015 Falck Group, attorney
- 2006 – 2012 Kromann Reumert, attorney
- 2003 – 2006 Kromann Reumert, assistant attorney
- Danish association for Company Law
- Danish association for Banking and Finance Law
- The International Capital Markets Review: Chapter 6 Denmark, The International Markets Review 2018, 8th ed.., Law Business Research
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Lending & Secured Finance 2018 – Denmark; Global Legal Group Ltd, London, 2018
- The International Capital Markets Review: Chapter 5 Denmark, The International Markets Review 2017, 7th ed., Law Business Research
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Lending & Secured Finance 2017 – Denmark; Global Legal Group Ltd, London, 2017
- Getting the Deal Through – Mergers & Acquisitions 2016 – Denmark
- Co-author of "FAKTA Selskaber - En håndbog til virksomheder", GadJura, 2006