Claude Winther Nielsen practices in a wide spectrum of commercial law, including company acquisitions, contracts and IT.
Claude has specialised in company law and stock exchange and finance law.
Claude Winther Nielsen was born in 1974 and graduated from Aarhus University in 1999.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2002 Right of audience before the High Court
- 2002 Attorney
- 1998 South Texas College of Law
- 1997 Aarhus School of Business
- 2009 – 2010 Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, partner
- 2002 – 2009 Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, lawyer
- 1999 – 2002 Lind Cadovius Advokataktieselskab, assistant attorney
- The International Bar Association (IBA)