Lene Hartvigsen advises Danish and foreign businesses on general corporate and commercial law matters, including commercial contracts, negotiation and conflict management.
Further, Lene has special insight into litigation and commercial disputes, including handling of large arbitration proceedings. She is also very experienced in construction law and in advising car factories and car importers.
Lene Hartvigsen was born in 1971 and graduated from Aarhus University in 1997.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2008 Attorney
- 2012 - now Lecturer at the Mandatory Training and Education of Danish assistant attorneys
- 2007 - 2014 Plesner, most recently as associate partner in the Corporate/Commercial department
- 2003 - 2006 Lecturer and examiner, the Danish assistant judge programme
- 2000 - 2007 The Danish courts, latest as law clerk with the Danish Supreme Court
- 1997 - 2000 Department of the Danish Ministry of Justice
- 1996 - 1997 Lecturer in constitutional law at Aarhus University
- Danish Society for Construction and Consulting Law (Det Danske Selskab for Byggeret)
- The International Bar Association (IBA)
- The Danish Management Society - VL (Dansk Selskab for Virksomhedsledelse)