Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen provides legal advice and assistance to Danish and foreign undertakings, including industrial firms, private equity and venture funds as well as owner-managed and family business companies.
Morten has broad corporate legal experience and has in particular been working with transfers of undertakings, mergers, venture capital, project financing and IPOs, including verification of stock exchange prospectuses on behalf of issuing banks.
Morten also has comprehensive experience in advising biotechnology businesses and other high technology companies, including in connection with international contracts, joint ventures and license cooperation. He also advises clients with respect to litigation and has acted as arbitrator.
Morten is chairman or board member of several companies and charitable foundations.
Morten is co-founder of and an active participant in several Danish undertakings.
Morten Eldrup-Jørgensen was born in 1962 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 1985.
Professional qualifications and education
- 1988 Master of Business Administration (MBA), INSEAD, Fontainebleau, Frankrig
- 1988 Attorney
- 1993 Medindehaver af Nielsen Nørager
Representative posts etc.
- 2012 Thrane & Thrane A/S (2001 - 2012 board member)
- 2008 - 2013 Sunarc Technology A/S
- 2005 - 2014 Cultivator A/S
- 2003 - Chairman of the board of directors, TrackMan A/S
- 2001 - 2012 Board member, Thrane & Thrane A/S
- 1999 - Chairman of the board of directors, Advokat Bent Horbergs Fond
- 1998 - 2006 Ashtour Ltd., England
- 1995 - 2006 Apogent Holdings A/S
- 1993 - 2003 INSEAD Alumni Association (Denmark)
- 1986 - now Chairman of the board of directors, MK Ventures ApS