Partner, High Court Attorney, LL.M
- +45 33 11 45 45
- +45 30 10 39 15
Peter Lyck advises Danish and foreign clients on corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, and on capital markets issues. He has vast experience in M&A transactions and in public take-overs of listed companies in Denmark and abroad. Peter has been involved in several IPOs, equity and bond issues as well as prospectus verification processes.
In addition, Peter assists in and advises on drafting and negotiating contracts, corporate governance, compliance, M&A disputes/arbitration, and air transportation law matters.
Peter is rated in Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR1000 etc., and the following has been said about him: ”Peter Lyck is considered to be a strategic thinker. [….] an expert in both public M&A and equity capital markets work, and led the team advising Airbus on its DKK2.5 billion public tender offer for shares in Satair.”, Corporate/M&A, Chambers Global 2013 and Chambers Europe 2013.
Peter was born in 1969 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 1993.
Professional qualifications and education
- 1998 Right of audience before the High Courts
- 1998 Attorney
- 1996 LL.M., Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- 1994 Nordic Institute for Maritime Law, Oslo
- 2011 - 2014 Hannes Snellman, partner
- 2006 - 2010 Bech-Bruun, partner
- 1996 - 2006 Bech-Bruun, associate
- 1994 - 1995 Danske Bank A/S, Legal Department, associate
- Comprehensive experience in lecturing on courses and seminars on corporate and capital markets topics, including seminars hosted and arranged by IBC Euroforum and the Confederation of Danish Industry. Publication of numerous articles in domestic as well as international legal magazines and publications.
- Scandinavian languages