Sebastian Asbjørn Pedersen provides legal advice within EU law, public procurement law and competition law, including the possible obligation to use the public procurement procedures, preparation of tender materials, assessment of whether bids are compliant and evaluation of bids.
He advises on issues concerning access to documents and on submission of bids and also makes quality control of bids.
Sebastian also teaches Security and Creditor Rights at the University of Copenhagen.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2016 Attorney
- 2016 - External lecturer in Security and Creditor Rights at the University of Copenhagen
- 2016 Accura, attorney
- 2015 Tutor of Civil Procedure at Aspiri A/S
- 2015 - 2016 Accura, assistant attorney
- 2014 - 2015 Gorrissen Federspiel, assistant attorney
- 2012 - 2014 Sønder Ljørring law firm, assistant attorney
- Member of the Danish Society on Procurement Law
- Member of the Danish Society on Competition Law