Thomas Mygind primarily works with EU and competition law, in particular state aid law, as well as employment law and dispute resolution.
Thomas has significant experience with respect to representing or assisting companies and trade organisations before national and international courts, public authorities, the European Commission and EFTA Surveillance Authority regarding complex and high-profiled cases concerning EU law.
Furthermore, Thomas represents and advises companies, public authorities and senior officials with respect to all national and international employment law matters.
Next, Thomas also handles dispute resolution with respect to complex commercial matters, including arbitration and mediation, and he holds considerable litigation experience.
Thomas is recommended in the international publication “Legal 500” (2016).
Thomas Mygind was born in 1973 and graduated from the University of Copenhagen in 2000.
Professional qualifications and education
- 2007 Certified IT-mediator
- 2003 Right of audience before the high court
- 2003 Attorney
- 2003 - 2008 Elvang & Partners Law Firm
- 2000 - 2003 Kammeradvokaten, Advokatfirma Poul Schmith
- The Danish State Aid law Association
- The Danish Association on Employment law
- The Danish Labour law lawyers